Friday, September 25, 2009

GO3 footage

Hi all, just a quick post to ask if anyone has anything specific they'd want to be in the video for TAFE's GO3 booth?

Ive ordered the work in alphabetical (its the way after effects ordered it in the menu so I just stuck with it, it's easyer this way).

I've got lots of footage for some people but not much for others, I'm looking at you Adam, Josh, Scott and Stuart haha. I've used SOME bits and pieces I've found floating around in various files and off of the blog but I'd like it if you guys had some input into what I show of your work.

Scott and Josh, if you haven't received an email notifying you of a PM in the forums can I get you both to have a look please, you should both have a PM waiting for you detailing things I'd like from you.

OK that's about it for now.

Cya people.

No comments:

Post a Comment