Monday, October 19, 2009

Pirate Base Progress, Weapon Model 001, Character Model

Here we have some renders of partially complete models of: A gun with temp materials for colour reference later on when it comes to texture it.

My character model the giant water bug, still to be fully rigged and unwrapped/textured.

And the building I've been working on, the pirate base/office building. Currently being unwrapping the main building. The floor is a separate object due to problems with the normals not displaying nicely when joined, I hope this isn’t a problem? Also all stairs are separate. I've also made some props such as desks, a chair, planks of wood, sandbags, and hand rails. Will consider making a window to break apart if I get the time.

C&C Welcome, and encouraged.

2 comments:

  1. Sexy modeling; love it.

    You can have many separate shapes within the scene, so long as they are all uniquely named and have no floating points (verts). I'm not sure what the exact issue is with your normals, but I'm sure it will be fine.

    If you have any designs (images) to go along with these, post them later (I know you have the water-bug designs up already); It's great seeing the process that you take.

    Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. f**k yeah seaking!

    im really liking that pirate base, looks awesome even without a texture.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete