Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sites to see

Everything is pretty much set up. This blog will act as a hub for the project and I suggest that everyone (even if they don't like reading) take some interest and investigate the sites.
On the right hand pane are links to relevant sites.

The forums are a place for discussion and I must put forward that I do need everyone to communicate otherwise there will be distinct problems when it comes time for piecing things together. On the forums there are currently 3 discussion threads which I would like everyone (even the programmers) to post on.

The wiki holds documentation, task tracking, company information and all other things relevant to the higher-tier of project management. This site wont be so necessary unless you are unsure of what you were asked of, or if you forgot the specifics of that task.

18 * %week != LONG_TIME

I will have Will post next time, this is just an update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment