Thursday, July 30, 2009

First looks

Here comes my first blog post for our random space game. So far at tafe we have got back into the swing of things.



Monday: The group came up with ideas we got down to the basic ideas behind our game proffessions, missions ideas, tutorials etc we did a little bit of drawing to get the juices flowing i started by dsigning my aliens species, Tim had a look at it and came back to me later with a very cool looking version of my shit ass excuse of drawing. after all that we have a vauge idea of what we plan to do over the next few months it is essentially what you would get if starcarft and world of warcraft had a baby.



Tuesday: first we had concept design comming up with characters writing stuff(oh the horror) but we came up with some good ideas i did a vague backstory on the game and why there is war in the galaxy.



"The great galactic war has raged for over 40 years with each side refusing to back down. Entire worlds and stars have been destroyed in the conflict. Many species have been left scattered and broken, a shadow of their former glory. Very little has been done to try to resolve the conflict peacefully, the longer the war has gone on the greater the difference between the two sides. The war has now entered its final stages and the only way it will end is with total annihilation of the enemy. It is up to you to finish the war once and for all."



Wednesday: a long day of nothing but drawing concept art till I could feel nothing in my fingers I spent most of the time working on my aliens designs from earlier in this concept I made it more fishlike and the drawing was alot less shit than last time. Then i began to work on different variations of the alien but i only did one.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting; you guys post far more content than any of the net workers.

    Ill include your plot outline on the wiki under documentation; should you wish to refine it or have it altered just say so.

    Don't mind me if I change minor details :)

    ReplyDelete