Friday, July 31, 2009

Race Idea



Okay, so during the week we've been thinking of ideas for our game, most of which have been explained by the other multimedia students so there's no point saying all that stuff again.

I've been thinking of an idea for a race which the people will be able to play as in our game. The Garlacks, so on Wednesday I drew up a picture of what I was thinking, I also tried thinking of a few ideas for ship designs, but I didn't get very far, I'll post again when I get a decent design or two down.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome xD
    I like the race idea. If you can expand on it it'd be awesome. The world will be quite advanced beyond the simple weapons. There will be laser-technology, weapons that might use pulse-shock-waves etc.

    These are just general ideas about where to direct the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy looks cool!, i like the idea of the extra ammo belt hanging on him. Could come in handy.

    Also looks like a guy who you don't wanna mess with, an intimidating race.

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete