Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Workshop Woes

Sorry about the art presentation problems guys. It was my bad. Once again, leaving things until the last minute doesn't work.

It's also an example of one of the many mysteries of the ancient art of programming. You have something that you think works, but as soon as you show it to someone else it breaks. It's as if the code can sense the presence of another person and it gets stage fright and freezes. So again, my apologies.

A a side note - Nick, I've uploaded all of my resources and documentation to earth. It's in my folder in the documentation folder.

2 comments:

  1. No problem Reuben :O and thanks for the documentation. Helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't you able to upload them to the wiki? Just as a file? If you are missing a permission just say :O

    ReplyDelete